Contact: Kelli West, Marketing Manager
P. (318) 442-9546 | C. (318) 625-9770
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 16, 2016
At the Heart of the Holidays
Alexandria, LA – The holidays are always warm and inviting in the Heart of Louisiana.
The Alexandria and Pineville area, located in the center of the state and known as the Heart of Louisiana, offers a perfect combination of activities for the entire family to enjoy throughout the months of November and December.
Events will include: •
- “The Nutcracker” presented by Red River Dance Company
- Annual holiday concert by the Rapides Symphony Orchestra
- “Christmas Spectacular” presented by Lagniappe Theatre Company
- City of Pineville Christmas Parade
- City of Alexandria Christmas Parade
- Old Fashioned Christmas at Kent Plantation House
- The Alexandria Garden District Holiday Tour of Homes
- The Alexandria Zoo’s Holiday Light Safari
- The City of Pineville’s Santa House & Gingerbread House
- The Town of Ball’s Santa House and lighted park
- The elaborate display at Holiday Magic Downtown
- And much more!
The City of Alexandria will again present their 12 Nights of Christmas encompassing holiday activities throughout the area. From holiday cantatas to community parades, the 12 Nights of Christmas is a spirited way to experience the holidays in Central Louisiana.
For a complete list of Holiday events, visit www.AlexandriaPinevilleLa.com or call (800) 551-9546.
The Convention & Visitors Bureau is a proud partner with Louisiana’s Holiday Trail of Lights program with Shreveport and Bossier City, Natchitoches, Minden and Monroe and West Monroe, La. For more information about the Holiday Trail of Lights, visit online at www.holidaytrailoflights.com.