Popular Holiday Events in Shreveport‐Bossier Welcome Travelers for 2016
Christmas in Roseland, Christmas on Caddo Fireworks Festival and the Camping World Independence Bowl are among top annual holiday events.
From Nov. 13 to Dec. 31, 2016, there are more than two dozen holiday festivals, exhibits, shopping excursions, parades and performances in Shreveport‐ Bossier.
One of the most popular annual events is Christmas in Roseland, which will be held during the weekends of Nov. 13‐Dec. 23. During Christmas in Roseland, the Gardens of the American Rose Center are transformed into a winter wonderland featuring thousands of twinkling lights, giant Christmas cards, Christmas carolers and more. The holiday season continues with the lighting of a 30‐foot‐tall Christmas tree at the annual Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony, Dec. 10. There will be live musical entertainment, snow and photos with Santa.
Other great holiday events planned for 2016 include:
- Holiday Shopping at Les Boutiques de Noel, Nov. 17‐19, at the Bossier Civic Center, Bossier City
- Christmas on Caddo Fireworks Festival, Dec. 3, Earl Williamson Park, Oil City
- Rockets Over the Red Fireworks, Dec. 3, Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets, Bossier City
- Benton Christmas on the Square, Dec. 10, Town Square, Benton
- Camping World Independence Bowl, Dec. 26, Independence Stadium, Shreveport
For a complete list of holiday events in Shreveport‐Bossier, visit www.HolidayTrailofLights.com or request a Shreveport‐Bossier Holly Jolly Handbook by calling (800) 551‐8682.