Let’s get started planning the most amazing experiences for your group. The first thing you need to decide is how many days your group wants to experience the Louisiana Holiday Trail of Lights and if you will need hotel accommodations in Shreveport-Bossier, Minden, Monroe-West Monroe, Natchitoches and/or Alexandria/Pineville.
Tours can be one day of sightseeing or a week touring each of the eight cities. Most events are free and some have nominal admission fees. Parking is generally free in each city and a group tour sales staff can help your group navigate parking, find group-friendly restaurants, provide a list of free attractions, and suggest must-see events.
A group tour sales manager can make the decision process a one-stop-shop with hotel accommodations and itinerary building assistance. Based on the number of days you choose to enjoy the Trail, you can pick a signature event in one or all of the cities and plan your trip around that. Here are a few major events in each city:
- Rockets Over the Red Fireworks Festival – Nov. 25, 2017
- Christmas in Roseland – Nov. 23-Dec. 10 (Fri.-Sun), Dec. 15-17, 2017
- Self-driving Downtown Tour of Fasching Fifth Season Light Display – Nov. 18 -Jan. 5, 2017
- Fasching Fifth Season Celebration – Dec. 9, 2017
- Monroe-West Monroe Bawcomville Redneck Parade – Dec. 2, 2017
- Festival Weekend – Dec. 1-3, 2017
- Festival of Lights – Nov. 18-Jan. 6, 2018
- 91st Annual Natchitoches Christmas Festival – Dec. 2, 2017
- Alex Winter Fete – Nov. 30 – Dec. 2, 2017
- Cenla Christmas Spectacular – Dec. 9, 2017